Wiadomość
Autor
lorak
rookie
rookie

Sory ze długie, ale nie rozumiem

#1 Post autor: lorak »

czesc
Dostaje ciągle maile od CISCO o koniecznści updatu mojego profilu. Nie bardzo mogę to wszystko zrozumieć. Możecie mi powiedzieć o co tu chodzi ?
Aha - i sory, że takie długie.
==================================
Dear Networking Academy Student,

In late February 2004, the Academy Connection will begin updating user statuses to help ensure our database records are accurate We are informing you of this upcoming enhancement so we can explain how this will affect your student account in the Academy Connection.

Q: Why are we doing the User Status update?
A: Many Community members are no longer actively involved in the program therefore this update will clean up our User database. We are doing this update in an effort to keep our database current.

Q: How will this update affect me?
A: As a Student, your status will be updated based upon your active participation in the program. Please be informed that in order for you to keep your Student account current in the Academy Connection, you need to meet any ONE of the following criteria:

1. You were enrolled in a class that has ended within 150 days of the scheduled upgrade (currently late February 2004.)
2. You are enrolled in a current class that is in progress (this means you are on a class roster that your instructor maintains in the Academy Connection.)
3. You are enrolled in a class that is scheduled to start in the future.

IMPORTANT: At the time of the User Status update, if one of the above criteria is not met, the Student account will become inactive and access to the Academy Connection will be discontinued.

Q: What happens if I completed a class more than 150 days ago but I am not enrolled in current or future classes now?
A: If you do not sign up for the Alumni program to obtain an Alumni role, your account will become dormant and you will no longer be able to login to the Academy Connection. If you do sign up for the Alumni program before the upgrade is released, you will still have the ability to login via your alumni role and your student role will be removed from your account.

Q: What if my Student account becomes inactive after the update, but I still want to take classes?
A: You may still participate in the Cisco Networking Academy Program, but you will need to be listed as "active" in the system. Please contact your Instructor if you meet the criteria listed above or plan to enroll in a class. Your Instructor must request your account reactivation for you. They can do so by contacting the Support Desk via the Help Page in the Academy Connection.

Q: When will the User Status update be implemented?
A: Although the release schedule may be changed, please be aware that the User Status update is planned to run in late February 2004. Once implemented, the User Status update will run on a weekly basis.

Sincerely,

The Academy Connection Team

admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

#2 Post autor: admin »

domyslam sie ze masz konto na cisco w zwiazku z akademia ?
zalogowac sie, wejsc w profil, i zaakceptowac :)

ODPOWIEDZ