Pytania dt. certyfikacji CCNA i CCDA
Wiadomość
Autor
tester
fresh
fresh

CCDA

#1 Post autor: tester »

Ktos juz czynil odpowiednie przygotowania lub ewentualnie zdal egzamin ?
Jak przedstawia sie sprawa materialow - kopie po sieci ale w porownaniu z CCNA to mizernie to wszystko wypada...

pzdrw

Awatar użytkownika
marcins
Site Admin
Site Admin
Kontakt:

#2 Post autor: marcins »

e tam od razu mizernie :)
Sybex ? Cisco Press ? oficjalny kurs czy Test King ?
;) walnij mi PM ;)

Awatar użytkownika
marcins
Site Admin
Site Admin
Kontakt:

#3 Post autor: marcins »

copy/paste
---
778 needed a 825. That SUCKS!!!
---
Tell us what were your study materials and how you studied. Other members who have passed this eam you tell you how they studied and they can help you pass on your next try.
---
I used Sybex, Boson, TK sucks, dont use it. I will be buying the Cisco press Book. IPv6 Killed me, Be ready for this. I must have had 8 to 10 questions on IPv6 alone. I had 2 case study questions, both of them had 4 questions each.
---
It was said in this forum before that the Sybex book for this exam is really bad. It doesn't cover many topics, especially IPv6, as you mentioned. I think that with the CiscoPress book you will be way better off.
---
You same me i failed CCDA 2 time TK and Boson don't help for pass CCDA
---
the new CCDA book is not enough. You still have to read the DCN (old CCDA book) for the step-by-step procedure in characterizing current and customer networks etc. soe questions on TK is based on DCN and most simulators i see still base questions on the old DCN material.
---

Thom
wannabe
wannabe

#4 Post autor: Thom »

Ja wprawdzie nie zdawalem CCDA ale CCDP ale mi starczyla ksiazka sybexa do CCDA i stary e-book z projektowania do CCIE (jakies 500 str) i spokojnie zdalem ARCH, wiec nie widze chyba problemow z CCDA.
Pozdrawiam

ODPOWIEDZ