Pytania dt. certyfikacji CCNA i CCDA
Wiadomość
Autor
bonart1

voucher - i co dalej

#1 Post autor: bonart1 »

Witam,
robilem ccna 4, i jak zrobilem finala to dostalem email z taka trescia:

Congratulations! You have qualified to receive a discount on the price of your Cisco certification exam.

To request your discount voucher and schedule your exam, click the Request Voucher link on your NetSpace Home page and follow the prompts. Please make sure all your data in your NetSpace profile is accurate, especially your email address.

Dalej jest link ... itd...

Pytanie. Czy ten email oznacza juz przyznanie vouchera (prawo do niego)?
Ile czasu mam na klikniecie linku...
Jak dlugo wazny jest voucher?
Od kiedy liczy sie waznosc vouchera?

Nie wiem czy juz moge klikac na ten link czy lepiej poczekac (ile moge?) z tym klikaniem...
cel jest taki aby jak najpozniej ustawic sobie wymagana date certyfikacji....niestety brak czasu w najblizszych miesiacach na przygotowania do egz certyfikujacego, zwlaszcza ze bede juz jak rozumiem robil z CCNA5, podczas gdy kurs robilem z CCNA 4...

tomekf
CCIE / Instruktor CNAP
CCIE / Instruktor CNAP
Kontakt:

#2 Post autor: tomekf »

Witam,

From the HELP on www.netacad.com

Exam discounts (vouchers) are available to Students and Instructors who receive a score of 75% or higher on the FIRST attempt of specifc Final Exams.

Please follow the steps below to view detailed information on the Cisco® Certification exam discounts that are available to qualified Cisco Networking Academy® Students and Instructors, and how to register for a certification exam:

From your home page, click on “Program” and select “Cisco Certifications and Vouchers"
Scroll down to the “Access Resources” section
Click on “Cisco Certifications and Vouchers”
Click the “Certifications and Vouchers FAQs” link to view the FAQs that provide detailed information about authorized discounts and how to register for Certification exams

From the "Certifications and Vouchers FAQs"

The validity period of vouchers for the new CCNA exams will be temporarily extended to six months. As a result, all CCNA vouchers requested between 13 September 2013 and 13 March 2014 will have a six-month validity period. This extension gives students extra time to prepare for the new CCNA exams

tomekf

bonart1

#3 Post autor: bonart1 »

tomek dziekuje!

a czy wiesz dokladnie od ktorego momentu licznik bije?

czy juz fakt ze dostalem ten email ktory zacytowalem to moment rozpoczecia odliczania polrocznego czasu...
czy dopiero jak wejde na jakas strone i klikne to zacznie sie odliczac ten czas?

Chcialbym max opoznic termin certyfikacji ze wzgledu na "zawalenie robota..."

tomekf
CCIE / Instruktor CNAP
CCIE / Instruktor CNAP
Kontakt:

#4 Post autor: tomekf »

Hej,

info
Qualifying student and instructor candidates will automatically receive an email notification after receiving a passing grade from their course instructor, prompting them to request a voucher through the Request Voucher link on their NetSpace homepage Learn tab. After three months from the date that a candidate first becomes eligible, the Request Voucher link will no longer be displayed.
Wygląda na to, że czas leci od momentu gdy dostałeś powiadomienie.
Obecnie licznik jest ustawiany na 6 miesięcy.

bonart1

#5 Post autor: bonart1 »

Witam,
kliknalem ten link do aktywacji vouchera...

po kilku dniach przyszedl email w ktorym musialem potwierdzic swoje dane,
co uczynilem...

na drugi dzien przyszedl email z trescia:

Your new CSCO ID is: CSCO1234567

Your user login to access the Cisco Certification Tracking System has been created.

To activate your account, please go to http://i7lp.integral7.com/cisco

Your account authorization code is: ferCERRK

Please note that the account authorization code will expire on 01/28/2014.

If you cannot log in, please visit Certification Online Support at www.cisco.com/go/certsupport to view our Instant Answers or request assistance.

Best regards,

Kliknalem link:

http://i7lp.integral7.com/cisco

a tam wybralem tworzenie konta, bo na tym portalu konta nie mialem

dokonalem z sukcesem aktywacji konta....

jednak gdy probuje sie zalogowac zawsze dostaje to:

Your login was unsuccessful for one of the following reasons:

You entered your user ID and/or password incorrectly. Please try again.
You recently registered or reset your password and our systems are updating your information. Please try again in 5 minutes.

mieliscie podobne problemy?

dodam, ze tworzenie konta to byla czynnosc ktora rzekomo dopiero otworzy mi mozliwosc wprowadzenia
tego kodu CSCO123456 itd...

zebh bylo jeszcze smieszniej jest napisane ze gdy sa problemy mam wejsc na certsupport,
i jak tam wejde, to system chce wlasnie zebym sie zalogowal bym mogl szukac pomocy :D :D :D :D

zajebiscie przyjazne to cisco jest... nie powiem...

majki
wannabe
wannabe

#6 Post autor: majki »

Logujesz się przy pomocy loginu i hasła, które sobie ustaliłeś podczas tworzenia konta, a nie za pomocą Cisco ID.

ODPOWIEDZ