Wiadomość
Autor
dzwigu
wannabe
wannabe

Praca w DELL (Lodz)

#1 Post autor: dzwigu »

Cześć

Poszukiwana jest osoba do mojego zespołu. Na analogiczne stanowisko jakie obecnie mam ja. Jeżeli ktoś jest zainteresowany to śmiało CV do mnie na priv. Na dole opis oficjalny. A na pytanie o widełki odpowiem....bardzo dobre i konkurencyjne :).

Network Engineer

Competitive salary

Dublin

People make Dell – so wherever in the world they work, everyone is rewarded for their contribution. Ready to develop your career in a truly global company? Within the Global Network Team at Dell, we are looking for a Network Engineer to join our team in Dublin.

Dell provides end-to-end solutions that enable more affordable and accessible technology around the world, empowering people everywhere to do more. You will be part of a collaborative team that believes in honest communication, shares creativity and welcomes different perspectives. There is a winning culture built on a platform of integrity and a spirit of innovation. We will also provide the mentoring, training and opportunities for you to fulfil your ambitions and potential.

Key Responsibilities:

•Develop In-depth understanding of Dell goals, customer requirements and knowledge of competitor practices.
•Thorough understanding of Dell business priorities, strategy and direction.
•Works on abstract and complex problems requiring evaluation of intangible variables.
• Integrates trends, data and information into plans, deliverables and recommendations.
•Develops innovative and creative output based on interpretation and analysis that improve business performance and contribute to corporate goals and strategic intent.
• Opportunity/risk analyses, Cost/benefit analyses - Anticipates operational, program, and implementation issues and develops preventative measures.
•Thorough understanding of customer business needs and adapts projects, programs or methods based these needs.

Qualifications

Essential Requirements:

· 5+ years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience.

· Cisco CCNP Certified.

· Advanced knowledge of network dynamic routing protocols - BGP, OSPF, EIGRP.

· Advanced knowledge of network WAN technologies - MPLS, VPLS, IP SLA.

· Effective communication skills within and outside team.

Desirable Requirements:

•Advanced knowledge of security issues and implications to network solutions.
•Advanced knowledge of Cisco Systems Products (routers and switches) and F5 load balancing and Force 10 and Dell Powerconnect products.
•DNS & DHCP understanding, experience of BlueCat an advantage.
•Network Optimization knowledge, Silverpeak experience an advantage.
•Possesses knowledge and experience in TCP decode and Sniffer TCP traces, Wireshark.

Benefits

Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.

Closing date: 11th May 2016.

Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, colour, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.

Kyniu
wannabe
wannabe
Kontakt:

Re: Praca w DELL (Lodz)

#2 Post autor: Kyniu »

dzwigu pisze:A na pytanie o widełki odpowiem....bardzo dobre i konkurencyjne :).
To uchyl rąbka tajemnicy i podaj je publicznie bo te w Halle są żenująco niskie, co tłumaczy dlaczego na pro-support siedzą humaniści a nie ludzie z branży.
CCNA: R&S, Security, Wireless, Collaboration. MCSE: Cloud Platform and Infrastructure, Server Infrastructure. ITIL: Foundation. PPL(A)
https://www.facebook.com/itserviceskielce/ :: https://www.linkedin.com/company/itservicespoland :: https://www.linkedin.com/in/krzysztofkania/

dzwigu
wannabe
wannabe

#3 Post autor: dzwigu »

Widełki nie są oficjalne a ja choć trochę pracuję w tej firmie i wiadomo że się ich domyślam to nie mam zamiaru tej wiedzy upubliczniać. W końcu nie toczymy rozmowy w gronie starych znajomych przy pifku, tylko na publicznym forum :). Ale znam rynek płacowy w PL na tego typu stanowiskach i z całą pewnością mogę powiedzieć, że są one jedne z wyższych.
Co do pro-supportu. Jak w każdym supporcie zależy która linia cię obsługuje i oczywiście team teamowi nie równy. Tego w Hallle nie znam, ale znam swój zespół i nie są to humaniści :)... choć i to nie musi przesądzać o wiedzy. Mój zespół to L3 dla wewnętrznej sieci Della - skala globalna.

kurđ
wannabe
wannabe
Kontakt:

#4 Post autor: kurđ »

Kyniu pisze:
dzwigu pisze:A na pytanie o widełki odpowiem....bardzo dobre i konkurencyjne :).
To uchyl rąbka tajemnicy i podaj je publicznie bo te w Halle są żenująco niskie, co tłumaczy dlaczego na pro-support siedzą humaniści a nie ludzie z branży.
Kyniu, a jakie są te w Halle?
MfG
Kurđ

Awatar użytkownika
Sofcik
wannabe
wannabe

#5 Post autor: Sofcik »

kurđ pisze:
Kyniu pisze:
Kyniu, a jakie są te w Halle?
Przecież napisał, że żenująco niskie.
Choć w sumie dla jednego 10k netto to żenująco mało, a drugi sprzedałby nerkę by dostać 6k netto :)

--
Piotrek (bez 10k na rękę :D)

ODPOWIEDZ