Wiadomość
Autor
grzero
fresh
fresh

Oferty: Frankfurt, Paryż i Kraków

#1 Post autor: grzero »

Hej,

Mam 3 oferty pracy. Każda z nich ma rate [edit. do ustalenia, może to być dużo więcej] ~40 euro/h. Jednak w zależności od skilli kandydata mogą być negocjowane. Wszystko kwestią dogadania.

Cisco ACI Data Center CCNP Germany Frankfurt (German & English)

Your tasks
As a network expert at Computacenter you will transform your professional and personal competence into customer success:
- They work enthusiastically on innovative topics, evaluate them in our Solution Center or directly in a proof of technology / concept for our customers.
- They advise, design and implement sophisticated data center and cloud network projects with a focus on Cisco ACI and other SDN automation platforms, as well as Azure and AWS.
- As a technical project manager or architecture manager, you are the main contact person for the customer and have project costs and risks in mind.
- You work flexibly and independently - whether in our offices, at the customer or even from the home office.

Your profile
- Strong experience in consulting, planning and implementation of data center network infrastructures
- Well-founded technological expertise in various data center network and automation technologies (primarily Cisco ACI, but also experience with other manufacturers)
- Enjoy engaging in related topics such as virtualization, automation and orchestration or cloud technologies.
- Personally you convince by innovation, sovereign appearance and willingness to take responsibility.
- Optimally, you can rely on scripting skills such as Python and enjoy using the benefits of open APIs for your work

Cisco Routing & Switching France Paris:-

Tasks and Daily Responsibilities:
- You configure routers, switches and firewall systems from different manufacturers
- You develop new configurations for the above systems and ensure the further development of existing system configurations
- You are responsible for the operation of the necessary tool landscape
- You test new devices and firmware and release them for operation
- You carry out fault analyzes and fix them in cooperation with our Field Service
- You take responsibility in the context of the introduction of new systems

Your profile
- You like to work in a team and actively promote cooperation with other areas in the spirit of the work result
- You have a successfully completed degree in Computer Science / Engineering or a comparable qualification
- The job requires a fundamental background as well as several years of professional experience with IP technologies (routing, switching, firewalls)
- Your valid Cisco Certification (CCIE) is desirable for the job
- Working with Office 365, cloud applications, interaction tools like MS teams are no challenge for you
- Secure French language skills and good spoken and written English complete your profile

NMS Cisco Krakow 40% onsite(travel paid by employer) EU Passport Holder 60% work from Home.

Minimum Qualification (mandatory skills)
- Minimum 7-8 years experience in Network Management domain including, NOC operations, performance management, fault management and NMS product configuration/customization and FCAPS framework
- Advanced skills around TCP/IP and Networking Technologies
- Experience in NetConf, Yang Modelling, SNMP
- Experience working in Virtualized environment (VMware)
- Advanced Unix / Linux Skills
- Advanced Scripting skills in Python and Javascript
- Web/App Server –Tomcat Apache/Jboss
- Web Services (SOAP / REST) and XML / XSLT / JSON / REGEX
- MySQL
- Understanding of Software Design Patterns
- Expertise working in IDE environments like Eclipse etc
- Service Fulfilment and System Integration (SI) Experience
- Experience in all phases of software development lifecycle with good working exposure to agile development methodologies
- Excellent communication skills, team player, service oriented
- Ability to work and lead remote teams in different time zones
- Able to plan work for self and team according to priorities
- Hands-on development experience is must

Desired Skills
- Core Java/J2EE skills
- HTML/HTML5/UI frameworks
- Shell/Perl scripting
- Virtualization (Openstack or Microsoft)
- SCJP Certification
- CCNA or CCNP in DC, Cloud or R&S track
- OpenStack Certification or working knowledge
- Automation using Virtualization and Cloud tools

Roles and Responsibilities
- Engage with customers to create innovative solutions in the NMS/OSS domain
- Work closely with developers and teams at various stages such as product definition and design
- Drive/collaborate with other technical leaders/software engineers on system/functional design
- Develop challenging portions of software independently and rapidly with a focus on quality in an Agile environment
- Mentor junior and senior developers
- Troubleshoot and Fix customer issues related to Cloud Solution implemented by Advanced Services team
- Manage team members working on the project to solve the customer issues
- Understanding and utilization of Cisco Best practices and internal processes
-Consults with other Teams in Cisco to assist Customers
- Manage lab setups to simulate the customer problems and provide the solution to the customer
- Provides product training and create intellectual property material
- Acts as a point of contact for Project Stake Holders

Keywords
NMS, Fulfilment, Orchestrator, Automation, Cloud, IaaS, PaaS, SaaS, OpenStack, Agile, Tail-f, NSO, NCS, Yang, NetConf

Experience and Education
B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech/MS in Computer Science, Software Systems, Electronics, Telecommunications or Electrical with at least 9-11 years of relevant experience is must
Ostatnio zmieniony 09 gru 2019, 11:16 przez grzero, łącznie zmieniany 1 raz.

Awatar użytkownika
peper
CCIE / Site Admin
CCIE / Site Admin
Kontakt:

Re: Oferty: Frankfurt, Paryż i Kraków

#2 Post autor: peper »

Mógłbyś dopisać do jakiej firmy te oferty i jaki sposób aplikowania.

40 EUR na Frankfurt to trochę głodowa pensja szczególnie jak na poszukiwanego CCIE
Szkoła DevNet: https://szkoladevnet.pl

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Piotr.Wojciechowski.CCIE
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/peper
Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/PiotrW_CCIE

"Zapomniałem że od kilku lat wszyscy giną jakby nigdy ich nie miało być
w stu tysiącach jednakowych miast giną jak psy"

grzero
fresh
fresh

#3 Post autor: grzero »

Niestety klient końcowy nie jest znany, wszystko odbywa się przez firmę konsultancką, która ma bezpośredni kontakt. Jeśli chodzi o sposób aplikowania to CV idzie przeze mnie i dalej proces rekrutacyjny odbywa się już z firmą. Myślę, że więcej szczegółów wyjdzie już podczas samej rozmowy.

Co do kwoty to tak jak pisałem - jest negocjowalna. Jeśli kandydat będzie odpowiedni to możliwe jest również opłacenie zakwaterowania na miejscu.

michal_basta
CCIE
CCIE

#4 Post autor: michal_basta »

W hotelu robotniczym chyba co najwyzej przy tych stawkach.

Czyli mamy wysylac CV ze wszystkimi danymi osobie, ktora ma 2 posty na forum i sie dopiero zarejestrowala, nie podpisuje sie nazwiskiem, mailem ani numerem telefonu, dla klienta, ktory nie jest znany, a rekrutacje ogarnia blizej nieokreslona "firma konsultancka", za stawki dla Frankfurtu, ktore nawet w Warszawie nie robia wrazenia? A to dobre jest.

bartek17

#5 Post autor: bartek17 »

Proponuje stawke pomnozyc co najmniej x2- to moze kogos znajdziecie .

mhuba
wannabe
wannabe

#6 Post autor: mhuba »

Taka forse to chyba dostają ludzie na Białorusi albo Ukrainie z takimi kwalifikacjami.

hm

Kyniu
wannabe
wannabe
Kontakt:

#7 Post autor: Kyniu »

mhuba pisze: 09 gru 2019, 09:40 Taka forse to chyba dostają ludzie na Białorusi albo Ukrainie z takimi kwalifikacjami.
Nie wiem jak na Ukrainie ale na Białorusi ludzie w IT zarabiają dobrze a nawet bardzo dobrze. Może dlatego nie widać ich masowo w polskich firmach, jak tych z Ukrainy.
CCNA: R&S, Security, Wireless, Collaboration. MCSE: Cloud Platform and Infrastructure, Server Infrastructure. ITIL: Foundation. PPL(A)
https://www.facebook.com/itserviceskielce/ :: https://www.linkedin.com/company/itservicespoland :: https://www.linkedin.com/in/krzysztofkania/

grzero
fresh
fresh

#8 Post autor: grzero »

Skąd tyle hejtu? Skoro jestem tu świeży, to chyba widać, że zarejestrowałem się po to, żeby wrzucić tu ten post!

No ale do rzeczy:
- stawka podana jest stawką orientacyjną, którą można negocjować. Przy dobrym kandydacie to ustalenia są indywidualne, nie ma tu górnej granicy. 80/100 euro, myślę, że bez problemu. Ale do tego potrzeba dialogu.
- firma, z którą będzie współpraca nawiązana to Qualito

Jeśli macie jeszcze jakieś PORADY, to chętnie słucham :)

ODPOWIEDZ