Wiadomość
Autor
Awatar użytkownika
redhead
wannabe
wannabe

IPExpert refund

#1 Post autor: redhead »

Kupilem jakis czas temu bundle od IPexpert. Byly tam workbooki 1i2 i godziny rackowe.
Wszystko bylo ok, dopoki nie zaczalem sie domagac godzin na mockach.

Najpierw otrzymywalem mail 29 maja, mowiący
We're sending out a courtesy email with a detailed explanation to all current CCIE Data Center Full-Scale Mock Lab Rack / Voucher holders.

We are expanding capacity for DC Full Mock Labs on August 15th, 2015 by adding FOUR new racks. An additional FOUR will be added in November.

There is a tremendous cost for these new DC Full-Scale Mock Lab Rack, which is the primary reason there is such a shortage available across the market. In our commitment to help aspiring students get their digits, more Full-Scale Mock Lab Rack capacity is what our students need. And we are doing just that.

We know you have unused DC vouchers, and we wanted to make sure you were notified of this before we announce it to the world.

Regarding your current vouchers (which were purchased at a significantly discounted / lesser rate than even our Tech Rack vouchers are today), you may continue to use those on our Full-Scale Mock Lab Rack that we've had in place when you purchased your vouchers, however they will not be usable on the Four NEW DC Full-Scale Mock Lab Racks that will become usable on August 15th. The vouchers you have can also continue to be used on the Tech Racks we have. Or more simply put, your current vouchers can be used in the exact same way, for the exact same racks that you purchased them for.

Though our added capacity does not change anything with the vouchers you hold, we know you may want to get an earlier date on these new Full-Scale Mock Lab Racks, which is why we're letting you know first. You may trade in the vouchers you currently hold in exchange for vouchers that can be used on the new Full-Scale Mock Lab Racks. However, given the extreme cost we’ve incurred to add this capacity, your current vouchers will have the value that you purchased them for, and that amount can be used towards purchasing the new vouchers that will required to use our FOUR new Full-Scale Mock Lab Racks.

It's also key to know that next week we will be launching 2 newly revised CCIE Data Center Workbooks. Volume 1 will be 100% doable on our Technology Racks (and we estimate that you'll need approximately 150 hours of Technology Racktime to complete, and fully understand the topics covered in this updated workbook). Our Volume 2 Workbook consists of 5 mock labs, and although they're 8-hour labs, we suggest you have 100 hours of racktime available so you can do all labs twice (as they are harder than the real lab exam, and so you can master these scenarios).

If you'd like to take advantage of these new CCIE Data Center Mock Lab Racks, and the accessible timeslots, and prefer to exchange your old vouchers for credit towards the new Full-Scale Mock Lab Racks, please contact your dedicated iPexpert Training Advisor. Or, if you are unsure of who that might be, just give us a call at +1-810-326-1444 or direct your email to our dedicated alias, which is: voucherupgrade@ipexpert.com.
Oczywiscie dalej nic nie jest zrobione. WK2 nie gotowy, WK1 tez. Zadne mocki nie zostaly przygotowane. Co jakis czas tylko dostaje maile, ze juz prawie osiagneli swoj cel.

Mialem tez ogromne problemy zeby zapisano mnie na mocki. W koncu po wielu mailach zapisanno mnie na godziny, ktore w ogole mi nie pasują, bo nie dali mi innych bardziej dogodnych dat, bo tlumaczyli sie kolejkami. Dodam ze bookowalem racki 30 maja na date pod koniec sierpnia. Ostatecznie zabookowali mnie na poczatek pazdziernika.

W koncu po tych przygodach zarzyczylem sobie zwrotu pieniazkow, gdy nie moge swobodnie skorzystac z tego co kupilem. Jak najpierw duzo mi odpowiadali, tez nabrali nagle zamilkli. Dodam ze dalej nie skorzystalem z niczego co mialem w tym bundlu.

Wyslalem maila o refund. 30 dni ciszy. Wyslalem kolejnego maila i dalej cisza.

Ktos podpowie jak sie tym zajac?
Mam dosc IPexpert, z INE mi sie o wiele lepiej pracuje.

Dzieki.

Awatar użytkownika
frontier
wannabe
wannabe

#2 Post autor: frontier »

Jeżeli zakupiłeś w ciągu ostatnich 90 dni i użyłeś karty kredytowej, zwróć się do Twojego banku :) Może się uda.
Jeden konfig wart więcej niż tysiąc słów

Awatar użytkownika
konradrz
CCIE
CCIE
Kontakt:

Re: IPExpert refund

#3 Post autor: konradrz »

redhead pisze:Dodam ze bookowalem racki 30 maja na date pod koniec sierpnia. Ostatecznie zabookowali mnie na poczatek pazdziernika.
Tak jak sugeruje Frontier - o ile płaciłeś kartą kredytową, to do banku i użyj (koniecznie!) magicznego słowa "chargeback". Bank będzie stękał, "łeeee, łeeee, beeee", nie daj się im zwieść i upieraj się przy chargeback. Wtedy i bank i IPexpert mają kłopot.

Jeśli brałeś przelewem itd - obawiam się że zostaje tylko wynajęcie hamerykańskiego prawnika (są tacy co biorą procent od wygranej).

mihu
wannabe
wannabe

#4 Post autor: mihu »

Customer Service w wykonaniu IPExpert CEO: "(...)I'm firing you as a customer(...)" ... no comments
ML
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Minds are like parachutes, they work best when they are open"

martino76
CCIE
CCIE

#5 Post autor: martino76 »

mihu pisze:Customer Service w wykonaniu IPExpert CEO: "(...)I'm firing you as a customer(...)" ... no comments
Dobre :) nigdy nie lubiłem IPExpert, teraz to raczej nic od nich nie kupie.

Pozdro,

Seba
CCIE/CCDE Site Admin
CCIE/CCDE Site Admin

#6 Post autor: Seba »

Ja akurat miałem niezłe doświadczenia z IPExpert, może dużo tego nie było, ale jak już było to szło dobrze.
A faktycznie odpowiedź kolegi CEO jest bardzo dziwna...
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe."
A. Einstein

Awatar użytkownika
redhead
wannabe
wannabe

#7 Post autor: redhead »

Ja doswiadczenie nie mam zadnego z nimi, ale pakiet musze powiedziec mam dobry.
1800$ za 25x 4h i WB 1 i 2.
Paczke kupilem zanim mieli nowy sprzet i moge tez je wykorzystac do nowych mock rackow, nie tylko Tech. Do tego dochodza WBs.

Widze tez ze zmiejszyli cene, bo troche, ale troche na glowe upadli jak oglosili ze maja nowy sprzet do labowania i podwyzszyli cene na ponad 4000$ za 25x4h. Widze ze zeszlo znowu na 2500$.
Nie mniej jednak nie podoba mi sie to, jak mnie potraktowali. Sprawa "chargeback" sie toczy juz 3 tygodnie i narazie nie wiem co robic. Mam 16 sesji mock porezerwowanych, poczawszy od tej soboty. Jak sie zaloguje na racki i sciagne WB, to pewnie bedzie po sprawie. A jak sprawa i tak nie przejdzie i zrezygnuje z mockow teraz, to pozniej moge miec problem w wykorzystaniem voucherow.

Z kolei duzo labuje z INE. U nich wystarczy otworzyc case, ze zoning jest zle zrobiony, sesje rozlącza czesto albo cos innego nie dziala i tokeny wszystkie oddają. Tu są spoko.
Ale jak juz mam sesje i musisz odnalezc sie w portach, to jakas tragedia. W mailu informacyjnych pisza ze mam wykorzystac jedne porty, w PDF sa inne porty, a dzialaja jeszcze inne. Ale zauwarzylem ze te problemy mam rackami 7 i 8.

ODPOWIEDZ