Hi, We are looking for High Touch Network Engineer
Localisation: Kraków/ Warszawa
Salary : 12 000 – 13 500 PLN net + VAT (B2B)
- Typically requires university degree equivalent plus 5+ years of experience in network engineering or telecommunications support environment
- Advanced knowledge of Routing and Switching
- Good knowledge of one: Data Center, Wireless, Security, Voice
- Effective Troubleshooting and Analytical skills
- Ability to communicate effectively in English both verbally and in writing
- high interpersonal skills, very good presentation skills (to technical and non-technical audience)
- CCNP or knowledge equivalent
• Act as a technical focal point for network problem resolution. Troubleshoot and resolve customer network problems across a broad range of technologies. Provide Network-level problem resolution, including troubleshooting on the entire network for complex and critical issues. Is a dedicated Technical Escalation point of contact for moderate to complex network issues.
• Provide problem Root Cause Analysis at the network infrastructure and application level and produce detailed technical reports that include root cause, next steps, and recommendations for corrective and preventive actions,
• Provide Software Referrals to address critical problems identified across install base.
• Review and analyze trends and work with the High Touch Operations Manager (HTOM) in providing quarterly reports detailing corrective action plans, and other actions planned for the next quarter.
• Shorten the time to resolution during complex and critical situations by using knowledge of the customer network and their operations.
• Assist the FTS Teams, Technical Assistance Centre (TAC) and HTOM, on any specific matters which may arise in the delivery of the High Touch Support Services on their customer accounts.
• Occasional business travels are required (EMEAR, APAC, US)
• Successfully manage customer relationship. Support service delivery on accounts under his/her responsibility. Generate reusable Intellectual Capital in the form of standard customer deliverables. Question the way of working and suggest improvements.
• Provide remote or onsite deployment support. When appropriate act as Lead Engineer for HTTS and TAC when driving customer's escalated or reoccurring reactive issues to resolution.
If you are interested, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org