Cisco Security Engineers Required! (Krakow)

Problemy z zakresu security (VPN, firewall, IDS/IPS itp.)
Wiadomość
Autor
KyleApex1

Cisco Security Engineers Required! (Krakow)

#1 Post autor: KyleApex1 »

Hi All,

My name is Kyle Bastable Ahern and I am a Technical Recruiter working with a huge IT staffing Firm called Apex Systems.
I am looking for a Security Engineer to work onsite in Krakow with the following skill set:

Minimum Qualifications:

Minimum of 2-4+ years of experience in Security or Network support. Strong practical knowledge of Security platforms and technology. Proven crisis management skills. Strong analytical, problem solving and organizational skills. Strong written and verbal communications skills. BS in Engineering/Computer Science/IT and/or equivalent experience. Certifications.

Desired Skills

Excellent understanding of the TCP/IP protocol suite.
Working, demonstrated hands-on product and technology skills in at least two of the following areas (more a plus):
Checkpoint Firewalls
Juniper Firewalls
Fortinet Firewalls
TippingPoint (Trend Micro) IDS/IPS
Juniper IDS
Citrix WAF (Web Application Firewalls)
Firemon Security Management Suite

We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.

If you are interested or know someone that may be interested please give me an email at the following address:
Kyle_bastable@apexsystems.eu
Or message me on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/kyle-bastab ... 2b1aa310a/

ODPOWIEDZ