helloComp labs

Pytania dt. certyfikacji CCIE oraz CCDE
Wiadomość
Autor
Gość

helloComp labs

#1 Post autor: Gość »

skrot z innego forum:
The labs from Hello Computer are a down right RIPOFF. The config answers are completely incorrect (altought the labs are not very difficult, so it's not hard to determine the correct configurations). If the IP Expert security labs are as easy as their R&S labs I would not waste my time nor money with them. I bought the CC Bootcamp labs but they only have SIX labs!!! I was told there are going to be four more shortly. SIX labs kind of sucks, but if they have TEN labs total, it might not be so bad. Their R&S labs were the key to my CCIE. Now only if their Security labs were as good. Hint. Hint!
---
Hllo-computers has a bunch of ccie security in the hall of fame, but if you look closer, all of them work for cisco. So it doesnt reflect alot on their cirriculum. All of those guys have access to other resources
---
Well, it is not only too basic, they also fool ppl with saying that we have 16 labs, bla bla bla.. but when you really look into it, it is only one major lab.. that's it!!! Its hard to explain, but ppl who used their labs know exactly what I mean.
---

ODPOWIEDZ