Wiadomość
Autor
Esmile
rookie
rookie

CCIE BOOTCAMP in Poland By Narbik Kocharins

#1 Post autor: Esmile »

All,
We are organizing a bootcamp by Narbik kocharins in earlier September after his visit to Amsterdam between 1-5 September.His bootcamps are the cheapest and most recommended ones in the CCIE world.Bootcamps will cost 2500 USD ,which is equivalent to 5,000 Polish Zloty.Apart from the bootcamps you will receive Soup-to-Nuts and Advanced workbooks .Any one interested in this contact me safaratech@gmail.com , the soonest time possible.

HTH
Esmile

Seba
CCIE/CCDE Site Admin
CCIE/CCDE Site Admin

#2 Post autor: Seba »

Esmile, what CCIE track is this about?
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe."
A. Einstein

Esmile
rookie
rookie

#3 Post autor: Esmile »

Routing and Switching

Awatar użytkownika
bigboss
CCIE
CCIE
Kontakt:

#4 Post autor: bigboss »

Esmile,

Sounds great, Narbik is certainly a living legend. I would be glad if I could attend his bootcamp, but not in September, unfortunately.

But please, tell us, which training company do you represent. Gmail mailbox doesn't look impressive. Afaik, Narbik used to lead bootcamps for Micronics, GlobalNet, and recently he's joined IPExpert...
Pozdrawiam z Wrocławia (no dobra, teraz z Wawy) - Mariusz @@@ Linkedin - zapraszam: http://pl.linkedin.com/in/trojanowski

Awatar użytkownika
marcins
Site Admin
Site Admin
Kontakt:

#5 Post autor: marcins »

bigboss pisze:ecently he's joined IPExpert...
Narbik Kocharians [narbikk@gmail.com] pisze:Yes you are correct, I HAVE NOT JOINED IPEXPERT. What we decided was to package our work books and sell them as one. This does not mean that i teach for them or i have joined IPExpert.

Esmile
rookie
rookie

#6 Post autor: Esmile »

bigboss pisze:Esmile,

Sounds great, Narbik is certainly a living legend. I would be glad if I could attend his bootcamp, but not in September, unfortunately.

But please, tell us, which training company do you represent. Gmail mailbox doesn't look impressive. Afaik, Narbik used to lead bootcamps for Micronics, GlobalNet, and recently he's joined IPExpert...
Marcine,

I'm doing this on behalf of Micronics, I spoke with Janet and we have decided to organize a group of 10-15 people for a bootcamp in warsaw.Paying for the bootcamp will made directly to Micronics which is Narbiks' Company.Immediately I have a group of 10 people you will find a bootcamp date scheduled for Warsaw. At the moment I have one person who has shown interest.Please write me through my email and I will constantly update you guys .Good Luck

HTH
Esmile

Awatar użytkownika
peper
CCIE / Site Admin
CCIE / Site Admin
Kontakt:

#7 Post autor: peper »

Are you going to make more bootcamps in Warsaw next year? I might be interested in one in Q2 or Q3 of 2009.
Szkoła DevNet: https://szkoladevnet.pl

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Piotr.Wojciechowski.CCIE
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/peper
Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/PiotrW_CCIE

"Zapomniałem że od kilku lat wszyscy giną jakby nigdy ich nie miało być
w stu tysiącach jednakowych miast giną jak psy"

Esmile
rookie
rookie

#8 Post autor: Esmile »

Narbik will be available between 8-12 September ,I will need atleast 10-15 candidates who want to attend this boot camp.Once I will have enough people, I will open a slot for payment at Narbiks website.Please write me using my private email.

HTH,
Esmile

Esmile
rookie
rookie

#9 Post autor: Esmile »

Boot camp is almost ready, we will also be accepting Cisco Learning credit.All intersted parties write me for more details about the venue and cost of the boot camp , safaratech@gmail.com

Seba
CCIE/CCDE Site Admin
CCIE/CCDE Site Admin

#10 Post autor: Seba »

Esmile
Could you please clarify situation with the bootcamp location in Poland, Warsaw vs. Bydgoszcz?
Here in this topic, you have been talking about Warsaw, but on the Micronics training web page the bootcamp location is Bydgoszcz.

It's 280km by train or 240-280km by car (depends on route) from Warsaw to Bydgoszcz.
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe."
A. Einstein

Esmile
rookie
rookie

#11 Post autor: Esmile »

Seba,
Location has changed to Bydgoszcz, due to some unavoidable circumstances.For those coming from other towns there are cheap hostels nearby and that will help for sure.

HTH
Esmile
Seba pisze:Esmile
Could you please clarify situation with the bootcamp location in Poland, Warsaw vs. Bydgoszcz?
Here in this topic, you have been talking about Warsaw, but on the Micronics training web page the bootcamp location is Bydgoszcz.

It's 280km by train or 240-280km by car (depends on route) from Warsaw to Bydgoszcz.

ODPOWIEDZ