Nowa wersja juz dostepna !
Cisco CLI Analyzer 3.4
• New TAC Tools:
Crashinfo Analyzer (IOS, IOS-XE): analyze the output of supported crash files to identify known bugs.
Firewall Visualizer (IOS, IOS-XE): visualize zone based firewall policies
L2VPN Service Check (IOS-XR): check the status of your L2VPN service
• Multi Session Windows: Detach individual CLI sessions (side-by-side)
• Favorite Commands: Send your favorite commands or nested config updates to your CLI session
• Send console output to SR: Select CLI output and send it to an existing case created by CLI Analyzer
• File Analysis compression: you can now upload compressed files for many popular formats
• Session Auto-Connect and Auto CCO login: Bypass the login for devices or CCO when credentials are saved
• Export Fields: Added the following for CSV export: Device Type, Model, Version, Manufacturer, Detected Device Name
• Diagnostic Events:
· See all active diagnostic events on the “Devices” tab