Możesz natomiast jak najbardziej skonfigurować mobility i zamanipulować rozkładem AP per kontroler i wybrać te dwa najmniej ważne (AP priority), że jak padnie ten WLC na 25, to "żywa" 12 utrzyma Ci 12 AP przy życiu.
Tyle, ze to nie będzie SSO.
Czyli to mi pozostaje
One WLC has a valid AP Count license and the other WLC has a HA SKU UDI
• HA SKU is a new SKU with a Zero AP Count License.
• The device with HA SKU becomes Standby the first time it pairs up.
• AP-count license info will be pushed from Active to Standby.
• On event of Active failure, HA SKU will let APs join with AP-count obtained and will start 90-day
countdown. The granularity of this is in days.
• After 90-days, it starts nagging messages. It will not disconnect connected APs.
• With new WLC coming up, HA SKU at the time of paring will get the AP Count:
– If the new WLC has a higher AP count than the previous, the 90-day counter is reset.
– If the new WLC has a lower AP count than the previous, the 90-day counter is not reset.
– In order to lower AP count after switchover, the WLC offset timer will continue and nagging
messages will be displayed after time expiry.
• Elapsed time and AP-count will be remembered on reboot.
• The factory default HA-SKU controller should not allow any APs to join.
Potrzebujesz projektu na studia z zakresu Cisco Packet Tracer & GNS ? Just give me call
Do you have questions about CCIE.pl
Just mail me email@example.com